This week I love...

... having a day off from work on a Friday. Yay! I woke up early (a shock, I know) so I had a whole day to do stuff in the house. I didn't end up accomplishing much. I changed a few pieces of furniture around in the bedroom. It still wasn't right from the last time I did it so I needed to continue with it. And I'm still continuing... The furniture is in its right place but I still need to simplify, de-clutter and then take some pictures.
 
I had big plans to do some crafting as well but there just wasn't any time. I guess it'll be DIY Sunday again for me. There's lots of great crafting tips and advice for Christmas in almost every blog so you can just pick and choose the ones you like the most. I know I've already gotten many new ideas.
 
I guess it's time to get to this week's list then...





1. In at number one, a Christmas tree. Not the traditional kind this time. This one is made of wooden sticks and though it can be decorated it will look just as beautiful, or in my opinion even more beautiful, if left very natural and bare.
 
I've seen these in Pinterest and made a little collage of pictures from my Christmas board. I really like the first one. If you glued the sticks on a cardboard you could have a pretty Christmas display in no time... The size of the sticks determines the effect you get. The last picture is actually a Christmas card so all sizes work.

 
2. Next, it's the final part of the Christmas party tips and this week I'm showing you some amazing party dresses. We've been through make-up, hair, accessories and now it's time to pick the most important part - the dress. I trawled through the high street store websites - Zara, Mango, H&M, Cubus etc. and this is what I have found.
 
I've divided them into colours so you can easily choose you're favourite. There's a mix of long and short dresses as well as different shapes - strapless, with sleeves, tulip hemmed etc. And as it is a Christmas party I've thrown in some sparkle as well. Did you find a favourite? I quite like the green ones, you know?! Quite surpising. :)
 
BEAUTIFUL BLACK
1. H&M 2. Mango 3. H&M
 SHINY SILVER
 
1. H&M 2. Mango
 GORGEOUS GREEN
 
1. H&M 2. Zara 3. H&M
 BOLD BURGUNDY
 
1. and 2. H&M
  RADIANT RED

1. Mango 2. H&M 3. Mango


 NOSTALGIC NAVY
 
1. H&M 2. Zara 3. H&M
 BRILLIANT BLACK
 
1., 2. and 3. Mango

3. So, Stockmann sent out it's Premiere magazine to loyal customers. No, I'm not one (well, not premiere customer anyway) but my mum is. So, I was flicking through it yesterday and there was a story of gorgeous Christmas textiles and I totally fell in love with this one cushion. Obviously, I thought it'd be Lexington or something else expensive so you can imagine my joy when I found out that it was Stockmann's own range and so totally affordable. And will be perfect for me for Christmas. Must go get it before they sell out...
4. Time for the inspirational home of the week. Now, I came across a home in another blog today and soon it was all over Pinterest. I'm not going to put that here as I'm sure a lot of you have already seen it. But if you haven't, click here for the other blog.
 
I chose this one, Stadshem's Veckans Bostad (Home of the week) for some inspiration and I WANT THAT DINING TABLE!!!! So badly!!! It's gorgeous. And how happy would I be coming home and the first thing I see is that amazing floor?! Let me tell you, I'd be over the moon. Yes, I also love the rugs. Have a look!
 






 
5. Quite often my last favourite of the week is an upcoming event and that is the case this week too. A beautiful little interior shop, Cafe Latte Spirit, in Espoo, is holding a Christmas market on 1 December. I love small, intimate events like this around Christmas time. You can almost touch the Christmas feeling that's all around. And I bet there'll be lots of lovely things to be bought. So, see you there?!
 
Hope you'll have a great weekend!!! Enjoy, relax and spend time with the people you love!!  
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts