This week I love...

Happy Easter, everyone!!! Have you eaten enough chocolate eggs already? I haven't. Ha hah! I'm thoroughly enjoying the extra days off due to Easter and I'm sure everyone is feeling the same. My Easter holiday will be about spending time with family and friends, relaxing and there might be some DIY mixed in there somewhere. We'll see...

I think it's time to have a look at this week's favourites. Hope you enjoy them!

1. I ♥ IKEA
My new Ikea favourite will no doubt be this amazing bathroom cabinet. It looks like it's straight from the pages of any interior magazine and you could think that it costs a small fortune. Instead, this beauty will be on the market at 1495 kr (which I believe is about 150€) and it should be available from April. Three gorgeous colours - beige, light green and dark grey. Which one will you get?

I found this picture in Pinterest and then remembered seeing it before... in my new Allt I Hemmet magazine. The info and the individual pictures of the cabinet are from here.



2. I ♥ these cute pillows
I saw these Caitlin Parker pillows on Pinterest and tracked them down to a website called Brika which seems a bit similar to Etsy. Unfortunately, at least these pillows were only shipped to US and Canada but it's probably not too difficult to make these yourself. I'd like to try. They are just soooo cute.

 


3. I ♥ this bright apartment
There's something about the Swedish apartments that I love. The light, the floors, the details. The stylists are very talented, I give them that. These apartments look amazing. This one caught me because of the cool kitchen,








4. I ♥ Eva Mendes
She's gorgeous! Beautiful! Talented! And she has great style. For public appearances she often wears vintage dresses and off duty her style is casual and feminine. These pictures are from the premiere of her latest movie. Eva is glowing in a vibrant orange Prada dress, decorated with a bunch of brooches. Looooove!!!



5. I ♥ this Easter bouquet
Easter flowers are traditionally yellow but this white bouquet is just as beautiful. White ranunculus has been paired with catkin and another branch which I can't unfortunately identify. I think this would look pretty in any home and suit any occasion. I have a feeling that ranunculus will be my favourite flower this spring and summer.

That's all this week. Time to unwind and take time for yourself. Enjoy!!



Comments

Popular Posts