This week I love...

...napping! Ha hah! I bet you thought I was going to say the heat but I've not actually been enjoying it too much. It's so hot, already in the morning as I go to work. I guess if I was on holiday I'd be loving it!!! But naps have been a saviour this week as you don't have any energy left after working all day and travelling in the heat. A little nap and you're back to your best. :)


In addition to being low on energy, I've not had that much creativity or ideas either this week. It's been a quiet week on the blog but I'm hoping that it won't last too long. And obviously today, we will have a look at this week's favourites, as we always do. Let's rock'n'roll!

1. I ♥ Moroccan inspiration
Moroccan style has been a hit for quite a while now. Usually you see it used in the living room but recently I've seen some gorgeous bedrooms with a hint of the Eastern magic. I am especially in love with the Moroccan wedding blankets that you often see spread on the bed. They are traditionally made by the brides female relatives prior to the wedding. While making it they teach the bride-to-be about marriage expectations etc. She wears the blanket after the ceremony and perhaps afterwards lays it on her bed. This is one beautiful tradition, I say.




2. I ♥ posters
My mum (who else?) told me about this website, Walldesign.fi, where you can order really cool posters. I guess she knows I love posters and this seems really fun and affordable. I picked a couple of different ones that they have to show you a little bit of their selection. They have a lot of black and white text posters (my favourites!) but also some really cute posters for kids. I especially like the one with the baby's statistics and photo. Would be a cute gift! And I really need those little etiquettes that would make any present look just a little bit more gorgeous.




3. I ♥ DIY
Cement is the coolest material around! I've been doing some small DIY things with it but this week Stylizimo blog's Nina made a table with it. Well, almost. You can check the whole story here. And for some more ideas and inspiration, I found all of these fab projects that you can do with it. Just click and learn.


4. I ♥ this flat
I have recently found myself admiring 50s style and furniture more and more. I saw these pictures on Pinterest and trying to find some more, I ended up on one of my favourite blogs My Scandinavian Home. These gorgeous pictures are from the home of Natalie Myers. Enjoy!





5. I ♥ pastels
It's almost time to go back to school and back to the office and boy, if I had an office like this I think it wouldn't feel half as bad. I just love those pops of pink and especially those colour co-ordinated books!! How beautiful and very much something that I would do. Ha hah! I want something like this at home. I think this would cheer me up every single day, don't you think?!

That's all. Time for the weekend... Enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular Posts