This week I love...

...the zoo! I am a huge fan of the zoo and today I'm going to there with my friend and her kids. It's Big Cats Night and I'm hoping to see tigers, lions and all that. There's also some cubs that might finally make an appearance. I'm like a kid at Christmas. Please, let it happen when I'm there!!

From all of this zoo excitement, onto this week's equally exciting list of favourites...

1. I ♥ big bulbs
Lightbulbs, I mean. You know those big ones with just a colourful lead on them. They've gotten even more fancy and I've seen this gorgeous crystal bulb on Pinterest. It's by Lee Broom and probably costs a pretty penny. So, imagine my delight when I saw this lookalike bulb at Clas Ohlson. For under 10€. Yep, run for it!


2. I ♥ DIY
This is soooo cool! Just a simple coat rack has been totally transformed with the help of a big branch. And I guess we all know how much I love branches in decoration, right?! This one is super easy to copy. Find the perfect branch, paint if you want and then add some hooks onto it. Done!


3. I ♥ this house
Small but perfectly formed! Well, I guess the kitchen is quite big in proportion to the rest of the house but it's so gorgeous that I don't mind. Actually the flat is 50m2 so about the same as our flat but it somehow seems smaller. Maybe it's the layout... Quirky details are all over the flat and I am absolutely in love with the original 1903 ceiling rose and corner mouldings. Wow! So much personality in such a small space. You can find the details and more pictures here.














4. I ♥ thick brows
I wish my eyebrows were thicker! Have you seen the advert for the new L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper? As soon as I saw that, that's when I decided I wanted thicker brows. Ha hah! I'm such a fool for adverts. Especially when make-up is concerned! Well, I'm not the only one. Thick brows are back in fashion and this is how to get the look.


5. I ♥ Plantagen
Plants are very trendy at the moment! They are considered as an important part of the decor and bring life to your home. I'm not great at keeping plants alive yet I currently have six plants and also a couple of cacti. So, if I can keep them alive, so can you. Aaaaaand now is the perfect time to get some... This weekend at Plantagen all indoor plants are -50%. See you there?! The picture is from Pinterest and has the new it plant, or so I've decided. Forget the fig, this is the new kid on the block. Unfortunately, I don't know the English name but in Finnish, it's kilpipiilea. Watch out for this one becoming everyone's favourite!

Weekend time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great one!!

Comments

Popular Posts