This week I love...

...spending time with friends. I'm having a party on Sunday and have invited all of my nearest and dearest. People from work as well as long-time friends from school. I'll try and sell some cards and jewellery to them but the main purpose of the party is for us to have a good gossip and spend some time together. Exactly what you should be doing this time of year, right?!

Let's have a look at this week's list now. What will you find there...

1. I ♥ animals
These super cute figurines look great in a Christmas display but work equally well during the whole winter season. This foursome - fox, owl, hedgehog and squirrel are super cute! Add some moss and make your own little forest for these little guys to play in. You can buy them for example here.

It's about Romi figurines

2. I ♥ this bathroom
Wow! That's is all I can say about this bathroom. That wall is just stunning!!! And I love the contrast between the ornate wall and the more modern, streamlined sink. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the source so I have no idea where it's from but somebody is very lucky to have this as their bathroom.

Picture from Pinterest

3. I ♥ this house
Oh, I love that kitchen! It's just beautiful. The glass cabinet is especially gorgeous! The colour palette throughout is very calm and serene. Except that wallpaper in the bedroom. That's quite wild... Maybe a bit too wild for me. Ha hah! Other than that wallpaper pretty much everything else is amazing. One day I wish to live somewhere like this. One day... Check out the rest of the pictures from Entrance's website.









4. I ♥ DIY
This is so awesome! Exactly the kind of look that I love. It's a FREE printable Winter Wonderland. You can find it, alongside instructions (in Dutch) from here. I am definitely going to try to make this. I'm also thinking that the parts would look great individually used in Christmas cards. Oh, my head is spinning with ideas now...


5. I ♥ Santa
"Dear Santa, I've been very, very good this year and would love to start collecting this kind of stack of rings. Maybe you could help..." Ha hah! It's true, I love the stack but I'm guessing Santa won't be helping me to start my collection. Maybe I need to start dropping some heavy hints here at home.

Now I'm going to get started with my weekend! Time to relax and enjoy our Independence Day.

Picture from Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts