This week I love...

...fitness!! Yep, summer is approaching and it's time to get in shape. Well, for me it's time to get in shape no matter what season it is. :D I've been neglecting myself after the little lady was born but I've decided that it stops now. I have a colleague who's very into this whole "feel good - look good" kind of approach and I like that mentality. These are simple steps - I want (and need) to change the way I eat, I need to add excercise into my daily schedule but I also want to concentrate on beauty. I want to feel good on the inside as well as on the outside. I've made this "promise" so many times before but never managed to stick to it. I think it's about time I make it work... For me.

So, here are the things that I hope will help me on my way... Some are more of a mental help and some more actual help. :) What is your secret weapon?





Comments

Popular Posts