This week I love...

...shopping! And more specifically sale shopping. Almost every shop on the high street has started their summer sale and now is the time to really make some great finds. I already bought a couple of things for the baby and I hope to find something for me too. Perhaps some summer dresses and possibly something for the autumn too. Oh, the possibilities...

Let's have a look at this week's list then...

1. I ♥ summer style
In honour of the sale season, I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite things to buy right now. I am in love with that terracotta shade and it looks great combined with fresh white and cool denim. Jewellery is always a safe bet to buy in sale as it'll hold its "value" for longest. Clothes can become untrendy but jewellery rarely does. Just buy classics like gold hoops or something with pearls. For more inspiration, check out my Pinterest board Fashion - Spring/Summer.

Terracotta jacket and shorts H&M, rest of the pictures Pinterest

2. I ♥ eucalyptus
The new fig seems to be the eucalyptus plant. Last summer everyone had a fig (including me) and this year it seems that the eucalyptus is the new it plant. You can have it inside but it'll do better outside. They're definitely not widely available in Finland but keep your eyes open and you can find one for yourself.




3. I ♥ this house
How cool is this Swedish home?! Those chairs around the kitchen table, the gorgeous bedding (love the denim and the dots), the iconic furniture in the living room and that hallway. OMG! I love it. The collage on the wall, that copper pot, everything! For more, visit Alvhem.











4. I ♥ DIY
How cool is this bench?! Perfect for a patio but also great for a small space like a balcony. I think this could be done quite easily by yourself - all you need is some sturdy planting pots and a piece of wood for the seat. Perhaps this will be one of my summer cottage projects this year...


5. I ♥ black
Ha hah! I doubt that's no surprise to anyone but this time I mean that I love black on walls. More specifically, bathroom walls. It does require light, white and wood around it but it does look dramatic and just fabulous, don't you think?!

That's the last bit of this week's list. Now, run outside and enjoy the sun!!!



Comments

Popular Posts