And so the journey begins...

I have read so many amazing and inspiring blogs in the last year or so that I decided it was high time I started making and writing my own. I guess my desire to start my own blog now is because I will be leaving the lovely London, that has been my home for nearly seven years, behind soon and moving back to Finland where I am from. This obviously means a new home. And a new home, even if it is rented, to me means an exciting project. Something that will no doubt provide me with lots of things to write about. I'm sure there will be many stories, lots of pictures, ideas and much more.

Tomlinsons in Dulwich Village
While I'm still in London, I'll try and share with you as many of the amazing things that I have found as possible...

Here are a few of my favourites:

The first is my absolute favourite - Dulwich Trader, a small shop in Dulwich, South East London and its sister shop Tomlinsons in Dulwich Village. Definitely worth a visit...
http://www.dulwichtrader.com/

Another place that I love is a website I knew about before but only visited recently... http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/

I am really happy that you have found your way here and I hope that you will come again soon!

Comments

  1. Nyt sain tana aamuna vihdoin luettua sun blogin kunnolla ajan kanssa. Onpas hieno. Ma haluun sisustaa uudelleen ja laittaa takapihan kuntoon. Joutuu ehka kaymaan notonthehighstreet.comissa.. Nyt kun rahan tuloa ei voi taas kohta estaa.. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts