Summer parties are almost here...

I am so excited about summer and even more excited about all the summer parties. I'm sure everyone has some kind of party coming up - birthdays, weddings, baby showers or christenings and decorating for these events is so much fun. You can buy the decorations or if you're like my mum and can make pretty much anything, you could always make the decorations yourself. Has anyone made any yet?

My party of the summer will be my house warming party sometime in July. I'll be decorating with this beautiful flower bunting and using matching cupcake covers. So exciting!

Make sure you also check out the paper bells and garlands below. They are absolutely beautiful and quite cheap too. You can find them and lots more at http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/. Let me know what you got for your party!


Comments

Popular Posts