Bargain decorating...

I love rummaging through flea markets and antique shops for unique and beautiful things for my home. But what I also love is the time of year when shops go into sale and as it happens that time is now!

I had been eagerly awaiting the sale at H&M Home and have already found some gorgeous things for my new home. The linen cushions with prints such as this olive one, perfect for the kitchen in my opinion, now cost less than seven pounds or just over seven euros if you're shopping in Finland. And you can always buy online if you don't live near the H&M Home store on Oxford Street or the one on Aleksanterinkatu in Helsinki.
                                                                                                                     I bought this cushion cover on my last visit to Finland in April and now the cover and the matching curtains are in sale. The curtains are very sheer, bring some colour to my otherwise neutral colour scheme and would look perfect in the living room. Especially in the summer. I was also thinking of adding some pom pom trim to one side to customize them and it always reminds me of Britain so then I'll have somethig British in my home in Finland.





The printed curtains are an airy polyester with a wide casement heading. They're hemmed, 120x250cm and come in a pack of two curtains. Now for £12.99 or 14.95€!! The pom pom trim can be found in hobby shops and well stocked haberdasheries or try googling it to order online.

Comments

Popular Posts