The best compliment...



Cute as a button
 
My three year old god daughter is visiting this week from England and wanted to come to my house after we came home from the zoo. Her grandmother, and my best friend's mum, lives next door so it's not very far... She walked into my living room, sat down on a little bench, looked around and said "Oh Elisa, your house is so beautiful". By far the best compliment I've received. And definitely straight from the heart.

This weekend I'll go and look at fabrics for the sofa and perhaps make some finds at Radiokirppis in Salo. And I'm beyond excited about a friend of a friend's antique garage sale on Sunday. Hope I find something awesome.

Hope you have a lovely weekend too!!

Comments

  1. oih ja voih miten suloinen hän onkaan..!

    ainiin ja lasten suustahan ne rehellisimmät kommentit tulee, niin hyvässä kuin pahassa :-)

    -jii.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts