I'm in the mood for Christmas...

So, I decided to organise a little Christmas party for the ladies who live in the same buildings as I do. Most of them have lived here for a long time and I've known them for years... My family has lived here for over 20 years.
So far they've only been hearing stories about my home from my mum and from my best friend's mum (my next door neighbour) and they've been hinting at wanting to come and see how it looks. And what better reason could there be to put up Christmas decorations and lights a little early and then invite everyone around to have a look. My mum and I also made jewellery, Christmas cards, candle sets, match boxes etc. to sell to anyone looking for homemade presents. And this is what they came to see...



My living room and my beautiful cushions on the sofa

The lights on the living room window


My gorgeous new Christmas sheets


For sale - Christmas cards, match boxes, jewellery etc.

Candle sets


Wooden hearts to put into presents..
that I conveniently forgot to market as something I was selling so will now get to keep all of them

Coming soon... The story of our trip to see the Christmas set up in the interior shops of Paimio. I have been crazy busy and haven't had the time to write it yet. It's coming... I promise.
In the meantime, anyone doing Christmas shopping around Helsinki - Mosa Interiors in Tapanila has an amazing little store full of decorations, presents and all kinds of beautiful things waiting to be bought.

Comments

Popular Posts