This week I love...

... summer! No, not just spring but summer. It feels like we've skipped spring and gone straight to summer. The past week has been mostly sunny and actually warm. Soooo amazing!! I hope that will continue this weekend so that I can enjoy it properly. I'll be grabbing my blanket and heading outside, perhaps I'll go and sit by the lake. Yep, that sounds good. Let's hope the sunshine lasts...

This week's favourites are all about dream purchases, possible DIY ideas, something for Mother's Day and a fab new find which I think we'll start with...

1. I ♥ Rebel Walls
I found this company while reading Trendenser blog yesterday. By the way, the girl who writes Trendenser is very inspiring - I love the e-magazine she makes. Have you seen it?! There's one very good reason to buy an IPad - to be able to read it! :)
But anyway, back to the Rebel Walls. It's a Swedish company that has pretty much re-invented the wallpaper with these amazing photo murals. I picked three of my favourites but take a minute and go have a look at the fab selection.


 

2. I ♥ weathered wood benches
It seems that I see these everywhere nowadays but they're rather difficult to find/buy. And of course, I really want one!!! They almost look like something that's been salvaged from an old farm or somewhere similar. So, I thought, maybe I could make one?! This would be a perfect DIY project for the summer. I can't take on anything big this summer as both the little and the big summer cottage need so much attention but I think I could manage this. All I need now is some old weathered wood...



honeypielivingetc


Stylizimo
3. I ♥ DIY
This Sunday is Mother's Day. I know it's already been in England but I guess at least in Scandinavia it's going to be now. I saw this super easy DIY idea in Pinterest and thought that it would be quite cute for Mother's Day. Obviously, it works equally well for birthdays etc. but let's use it for mums now. You could decorate the present as in the picture below or how about making a card using the same idea. This might be my choice as my mum knows how much I love my washi tapes.


4. I ♥ blonde hair
Forget everything I've said before about ombres and others - I'm going blonde! I've never been blonde and I'm a little bit scared but I have decided that I want to dye my hair blonde. And though I said I want to do it, I think this is a job for a hairdresser. My hair is a mix of browns at the moment and especially at the ends rather dark so I need to have my hair stripped of all colour and then either highlighted or dyed. I haven't booked it yet but I think it'll happen in June. Wish me luck...

I'll be taking inspiration from the lovely ladies below - Dianna Agron, Jennifer Aniston, Lauren Conrad, Sienna Miller and Victoria Beckham. Anyone else thinking about going blonde?!


5. I ♥ Älmsta
I have found a new favourite from Ikea. This gorgeous rattan chair would look gorgeous on a terrace or patio but I think it would also work around a dining table. I don't even quite know why I love it so but I do! And guess what, I prefer that natural colour. This has been happening more and more lately. I'm starting to like the natural wood again...

Hey, that's it. Time to start the weekend!! Hope the weather will be awesome and we can all enjoy it!

Comments

Popular Posts