This week I love...

...the fact that I am actually writing this. As you may have noticed last week nothing happened on a Friday. Oops! :D Well, actually that was due to the fact that I was working late so nothing more dramatic than that. We've been working so hard over here in Lithuania but tomorrow the store will open and I couldn't be more proud.

Tonight we'll celebrate so it'll just be a super quick but of course fabulous five today. Let's have a look, shall we?!

1. I ♥ this home office
The lamp, the Eiffel Tower, the pink accents... Everything about this desk is calling my name!


2. I ♥ round sunnies
This is my must have buy for summer - round sunglasses. I am in love.

Picture from H&M's Pinterest account
3. I ♥ this flat
What an amazing flat. Full of interesting details and a fabulous mix of old and new. When can I move in? Check out the rest of the pictures here.











4. I ♥ Kodin1
Check out this fab new website from our friends at Kodin1. You can find it here.


5. I ♥ memories
This one is to all of my new friends I've made over the past three weeks. What an amazing team I have had the privilege to work with! 

And to all of you, have a fantastic weekend!!!


Comments

Popular Posts