This week I love...

...our home! I know, I know, it's a bit of a cliche but the days at work have been so long this week and it has felt extra lovely to come home to a place where you can relax and forget about everything and just enjoy yourself. As much as I love our current home I still dream about a new one. I will have to wait for a bit longer and keep looking for the right one. One day...

Let's see what kind of home related things are on the list of favourites today...

1. I ♥ this sofa
I just got rid of our wooden sofa and already I'm dreaming of another one. Ha hah! I just really like the style of it. I wouldn't want it next to the dining table though as in the picture that I found on Pinterest. It just wouldn't go with our new table. I think this would be super cool in a hallway as you come in. You could sit down and put your shoes on there or just put down your bag. If you're interested the sofa is available to order from ellos.

Pictures from Pinterest (L) and ellos.fi (R)
2. I ♥ trainers
This spring fashion has been heavily inspired by sportswear and the easiest way to try the trend is a cool pair of trainers. I have been pinning so many gorgeous trainers and these four pairs really stood out and I had to share them with you. For once, a fashion trend that's practical as well as cool. I am absolutely in love with that black Nike pair. They are the classic Nike Airs in black velvet. WANT!

All pictures from Pinterest
3. I ♥ this flat
A beautifully decorated dining room/living room (love that yellow!), a super cool kitchen and a light filled bedroom. What's not to love about this beautiful Stockholm apartment? This flat is full of amazing details, beautiful textiles and lots of gorgeous greenery. I could move in tomorrow. The pictures and details can be found from Fantastic Frank, click.











4. I ♥ DIY
And this super cute little shelf would be something I'd definitely be tempted to try and make. It's so versatile but I love it with the green plants. Originally made by a French designer, Inga Sempé, you can buy this online or you can try to re-create it at home. I would think the screw is difficult to make on the shelf so maybe it needs to be attached some other way but it's still doable. It's just so cute!!

Picture from domestic.fr

5. I ♥ H&M Home
I love H&M Home's summer goodies. They do this similar line every year and every year I love it even more. The stripes, the text prints, the wooden details and of course, the beautifully styled advertising pictures. Now, what shall I order...

That's it for this week. I hope that you will all have a fabulous weekend! Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts