This week I love...

...Riga! I've just come back from a three day trip to the beautiful Riga. I would highly recommend it as a holiday destination for you this summer. There'll be a more detailed travel post coming later. I do have to say that another thing that I'm loving is the World Cup. Yes, I am one of those rare ladies who loves football and the World Cup for me is like fashion week to some. I support Italy, have done so for the past 20 years. That's right! 20 years we have been together and this year we fight together again. Forza Azzurri!!

Today, as on all Fridays, we concentrate on this week's favourites that I have come across during the week. Let's look at what I've found, shall we?!

1. I ♥ lupins
I love this time of year as the nature is full of beautiful flowers. Among those is the majestic lupin. It comes in white, pink and in a variety of purple shades. It has a distinct smell and it always reminds me of my childhood summers when me and my aunt would pick some near our summer cottage. When I saw this picture I knew I had to share my love of lupins with you. The picture was taken by a super talented lady behind Suvi Sur Le Vif blog. She takes the most beautiful pictures, don't you think?!



2. I ♥ this new floor
Well, the idea is not new but at least the current style is a lot more modern than its old counterparts.  Vinyl flooring is really just a plastic mat but when it's this pretty, I think I could live with it. Well, to be honest, our whole floor is covered in a similar flooring right now so I guess I could quite easily live with it. Ha hah! Moroccan tiles are very trendy at the moment and I think this floor would be lovely in a kitchen or even more fitting it would be in the hallway. For more information, click here.


3. I ♥ this house
This was is really feminine and I was quite surprised that I actually did like it so much. I guess I like the details in this one more than the whole package. The living room is full of clever little details, I especially like the light fixtures. The little office corner is also amazing! The bedroom is a bit blah but that's all made up by the brick wall in the kitchen. I just always love them! Ha hah! What do you think? The pictures can be found at Alvhem's website.













4. I ♥ Michael Kors
And his watches especially! They're very popular here in Finland (as are the bags, of course). I've been thinking about getting the mens' gold watch but I'm glad I haven't done it yet as I didn't know before that these coloured ones existed. I am now in looooove with that big, pink one! I need it in my life. Now, what kind of a present I could buy it for myself... A summer present perhaps?! :)


5. I ♥ small decorative things
Small ones like these Bloomingville concrete houses. I really love them and I really want at least one. I guess these have to be bought from interior shops, you don't find these on flea markets. I would love at least one but would prefer three. Maybe one black and two concrete ones? A nice mixed combo anyway. I picked some pictures from Google to show them to you. You like?

Weekend time... Enjoy, relax and charge those batteries!!! 




Comments

Popular Posts