This week I love...

...being on holiday! The first week has almost been and gone and despite the rather bad weather (read: really bad weather) it's been wonderful. I've been at the summer cottage doing all kinds of summery things - bird spotting, rowing the boat, building a terrace and of course, barbequing. I'm hoping the weather will improve next week but we'll see.

Anyway, enough chatter about my holiday, let's have a look at what I've found this week...

1. I ♥ summer
And for me, this picture looks so summery. I love the feeling - the cushions, the sand and the fire. Just a random shot but so beautiful. I particularly like the textiles. The kelim cushion at the back, the sleepover bag and I especially like the peace cushion. I should really make one myself, shouldn't I?!


2. I ♥ H&M Home
Pictures of H&M Home's autumn collection have started to show up and it seems that we'll be loving shades of blue and green this autumn. Copper and marble will continue to inspire and I'm very excited about the new accessories added to the collection - especially the small boxes that resemble the Vitriini boxes from Iittala. Do you like what you see?!






3. I ♥ Keira Knightley
She's always been one of my favourite actresses despite some people saying that she can't act at all. I guess those people are mostly critics and I don't normally mind what they say anyway. She's been promoting her new film Begin Again (Uusia Alkuja) which is coming to theatres in Finland at the beginning of July. I saw the trailer today and it seems very interesting. I think this might be one of those rare movies I'll go and see in the theatre.

The reason I even came across this film was actually Keira's stunning Valentino dress she wore to the premiere. I saw the pictures of the dress and then found out about the film. That's often the order in which things come to my attention - fashion first, facts later. It suits her perfectly and is just so beautiful, don't you think?!




4. I ♥ Ikea
Yes, I've said this again and again but they always come up with new stuff that makes me love them even more. This time it's this beautiful Olofstorp serving cart. I love the grey colour and the versatility. This would work equally well at the summer cottage kitchen as it would in my own living room.


5. I ♥ Bloomingville
There's more news from autumn collections and this one is from one of my favourite brands, Bloomingville. This beautiful copper pedestal is fab but I also love those flowerpots. Definitely on my want list! Ha hah!!

Hey, this was the last one of this week's favourites. Enjoy your weekends, people!!!


Comments

Popular Posts