This week I love...

...getting ready for Easter! A real kick off to spring, Easter is one of my favourite times of year. I like to make sure that it shows at home too and have already started little DIY projects. So, this week, the favourites will be heavily Easter inspired. Hopefully you'll get some fun ideas for your own home too. Shall we have a look?!

1. I ♥ unexpected ideas
I love making Easter displays in different kind of glass jars, bowls and vases. I don't know what it is about it but I just think it looks really nice. Somehow organic and very nature inspired. I've tried this before and I think I'll be doing it again this year. Have you tried it yet?


From Tohkeissaan blog


2. I ♥ cards
Yes, I love making cards. For some small reason (which you may guess...) I haven't made that many Easter cards this year. If you're a bit behind on the card making project, here are some pictures that you can use to make cards quickly and easily. I tried to include pictures for adults and kids too. Just print the pictures and get creative. Might have to do this myself too... :)




3. I ♥ this house
Well, this one isn't particularly Easter inspired but I love it so I wanted to share it with you. I am especially taken with that kitchen. So gorgeous!! I also love that marble topped sofa table which sits in front of the longest sofa I've seen. Ha hah! The soothing colours in the bedroom are lovely and I bet you'd sleep well in that environment. More pictures at Alvhem Mäkleri.













4. I ♥ growing peas
Instead of growing the traditional Easter grass, I like to grow peas instead. They look beautiful and the peashoots taste delicious. They are also a beautiful garnish on foods. Just buy some dried peas, soak them overnight and then plant into soil. Covering them with clingfilm at the beginning will make them grow a bit faster. Try it this weekend! I also included a couple of ideas from fellow bloggers if you don't want to grow them in a pot.



Nina from Stylizimo blog has spray painted an ordinary egg carton to match the rest of the decor - how easy!

At Caisa K. blog these gorgeous eggs are housing grass and herbs - you can google instructions for making the eggs
5. I ♥ DIY
Cement eggs are so cool! And rather easy to make too. I found these simple instructions that will help you make your own in no time. They look awesome paired with some elements from the nature - small branches or maybe some flowers.

Well, now you have lots of ideas. All you have to decide is which ones to try first. Luckily the weekend is here and there's time to try all of them, if you want! Have fun!! 


Comments

Popular Posts