This week I love...

...family time. Easter means that there's more time to spend with family, eat lots of chocolate eggs and relax. I have a lot planned for this period. Today we visited my cousin and her family, tomorrow we're going to see my aunty in Salo and on Sunday my mum is cooking a proper Easter meal. I'm also hoping that on Sunday S and I get to go to the movies. I've been waiting for Furious 7 to come to theatres for months and now it's finally out. Yay!!! So excited. :)

Shall we have a look at this week's list then... There's seems to be a lot of blue there...

1. I ♥ blue
It seems that the next big thing is going to be the colour blue. I've seen it everywhere recently. It's in the blogs, in shops and the more I see it the more I like it. Ha hah! It's weird, a colour you don't even necessarily like that much becomes nicer and nicer the more you see it around. I'm still not sure whether I'll bring some blue in my own home but I have had blue at the summer cottage. For me, blue is more of a summer cottage colour. I wonder if it could be cool enough to bring into the city too?!

All textiles and vases from H&M Home
2. I ♥ Ikea
There's lots of new stuff in Ikea this spring and this new chair really caught my eye. This would look so good in our living room. It matches the sofa perfectly and it's also very purse friendly. :) I have two armchairs in the living room but they have dark wooden legs so they don't really fit in that well. I'm sure I'm the only one who actually notices that but still. Let's see how long I can resist the temptation to change them to this...

Nolbyn chair

3. I ♥ this house
Remember what I just said about blue? Well, this house has been styled using blue and if this isn't proof enough that it works in the city too then I don't know what is. I feel very inspired... The colours aren't the only thing I love about this flat though. It's that exposed brick wall in the kitchen!! :) So gorgeous!!! Also, that moroccan bowl in the bathroom is amazing. And I would love those his and hers coat racks that you can see in the hallway. So handy!! For more pictures, visit 55 kvadrat.












4. I ♥ Easter
Well, there has to be something Easter inspired in this week's list too. And this one is super simple for everyone to do at home. Eggs and flowers is all you need. You can use any kind of flower with bulbs. Wash the bulb off the soil and re-plant in an eggshell. Ready! I came across the pictures on Pinterest but they are originally from a Norwergian interior blog. Click here for more fantastic ideas and pictures.


5. I ♥ denim
And to round off the blue fever, let's get some inspiration from some fashionistas who are absolutely rocking the legendary blue denim. I really wish I could wear denim dungarees and look like that!! So cool! These pictures definitely make me want to go denim shopping. I have a pair of maternity jeans which I am still wearing but I'd love to get a denim skirt and a denim shirt too. Anything that you need? Or want?

Happy Easter everyone!!! Enjoy the days off and eat lots of chocolate eggs. I know I will! :)

Comments

Popular Posts