This week I love...

...Easter!! The eggs, the decorations, the food - Easter is definitely spring's best holiday. Oh, and did I mention all the days off work. Yay! I haven't put up that many decorations, having just got rid of all the birthday decorations but I do have a little something going on in the house. The main thing probably being my new colour scheme - my usual grey, black and white combined with mint green. I made a decision to go without yellow this year. But... I'm starting to miss having yellow. It's such an Easter colour and I think I should've used yellow before this mint green. I was just so excited about it that I missed my chance with yellow. Well, I guess I'll get over it. Ha hah!

Here are some of my favourite Easter related finds from this week... Hope you'll enjoy eating, making and enjoying them. Have a wonderful Easter everyone!!!

Find instructions here and here



Find the recipe here (in Finnish)


Comments

Popular Posts