This week I love...

...birthdays! Today we went out for my best friend's boyfriend's birthday dinner and tomorrow one of my friends will have her birthday dinner. I love seeing everyone, laughing and spending some quality time with my friends. So, maybe more than birthdays, I love my friends. Yes, that sounds more like it. It was one of the biggest reasons I moved back to Finland - being able to see them and spend more time with them. And I'm really glad I did.

Shall we have a look at this week's favourites then?! Let's get on with it...

1. I ♥ this shelf
If you're made of money, this is the shelf for you. I will be content just admiring it from afar. It's simply gorgeous and would bring glamour to any living room, including mine. It would also be incredible in a bathroom. Just too pricey... If you're still interested, you can find it here.


2. I ♥ grey walls
Recently, I've been dreaming of painting a couple of walls in our home with grey. One wall in the hallway and one in the bedroom. Also, the living room has a great wall just waiting to be painted. Ha hah! I am still in this grey phase and I just think it goes so well in pretty much all rooms of the house. I picked some pictures from Pinterest to prove my point.




3. I ♥ this house
I just want to write love, love, love over and over again. This is one cool place! So fresh and beautiful. From the living room to the dining space and that kitchen just follows the same line. I would love to move in, like tomorrow. More pictures at Stadshem.











4. I ♥ bobs
I saw this little girl today, she was probably two, and she had the sharpest little bob. I was soooo jealous! I was just thinking yesterday that I need a signature haircut. Something, that would suit me perfectly and that I could have re-cut over and over again. I am a fan of bobs and think it's the hair that suits me the most. So, here's some inspiration for my search for my signature look...




5. I ♥ those kitchen shelves
O-M-G!!! Those glass shelves are possibly the most amazing kitchen shelves I have ever seen. I am absolutely in love with them. Obviously, they're not the most practical as I think they look great with just a few things in them so you can't fit that much dishes in or anything. However, I would be willing to overlook that small "flaw" for their beauty. Anyone else in love? More info from here.

This is a good time to wish you well and start the weekend. Hope you'll have a fabulous time!!


Comments

Popular Posts