This week I love...

...the wait. Despite the dark and dreary days, there's so many nice things to look forward to at the moment. My best friend's birthday, some new decorating ideas to try and of course, Christmas. So, don't feel bad about the dark mornings and short days but look for some nice things to look forward to. It's all about positive thinking, right?!

This week's list will continue the positive theme...

1. I ♥ positive reinforcement
Every now and then you need something inspirational. And when it's hanging on your wall, you'll see it and remember it more often. These are definitely some smart words to live by. Is there some space on your wall for one or both of these?




2. I ♥ candles
The perfect way to light up a dark night - candles. These beauties are from Other Stories. It's actually one of the brands under the H&M umbrella, did you know? They don't have a store in Finland but you can order online here. They look so pretty that surely they have to smell nice too, right?!

3. I ♥ this house
This home has so many things going for it. I am in love with that kitchen floor... and the living room wall. It's just the perfect shade of grey. Exactly what I'm dreaming of having here at my own home. That living room is also super cosy!! In fact, every room is quite perfect. Oh, except that bedroom is ridiculously small. Ha hah! I could not cope with that. You can see all the pictures here.










4. I ♥ DIY
I saw this super simple bracelet on Pinterest and I definitely want to make one. Or maybe three. I've never heard of the brand, VYVYN Hill, before but I am definitely a fan now. To do this, all that's needed is a looooong piece of string and a pearl. It's up to you what kind of fastening you make for it. You can find a YouTube instruction video on how to tie a square knot here. I use this technique and it's really good. You can see more amazing bracelets from VYVYN Hill here.


5. I ♥ big coats
I am absolutely in love with massive coats. They are the it coat this winter and have been spotted on catwalks as well as on the street style queens. It's quite unfortunate because I am so short that I think I would look just ridiculous in one but that doesn't stop me from admiring them on others. They are often described as bathrobe coats because of their volume and slouchy shape. So, this winter go bigger!!! And if you dare, go pastel to be ultra trendy! I love pastel coats but from the pictures below the red one is simply stunning. You can find all of these coats and more from my Pinterest board Fashion - Autumn/Winter.

That is it. Positive thoughts for the weekend and find that something nice to look forward to. It will help on Monday morning. Ha hah!






Comments

Popular Posts