This week I love...

...grey! It's simple, fun, modern, inspiring... Anything you want it to be. It used to be boring but now it's the most popular colour around. I won't say the trendiest as I think it has gone past that and has become a firm favourite with many. I know whenever I think of my current home or that future dream home, grey is the colour that I think about having in most rooms. There really is 50 shades of grey and there's one for every room, every mood and every person. I personally like the lighter shades but then again, I dream about having a really dark grey wall. And grey works well with a variety of colours. Pair it with other neutrals for a soft and natural home or add yellow for a vibrant look. I adore the combination of grey and blush/pale pink. For Christmas, I've added a hint of red (just a hint) and it looks great with grey. White freshens the look and black adds a bit of attitude.

I picked different greys and different things, just to prove my point about its versatility. If you're not a fan yet, I hope by the end of this you will be. Or at least, you'll give it a chance. You won't be disappointed! I promise... Enjoy the weekend guys! Hope it won't be too grey. ;)







Comments

Popular Posts