This week I love...

...wrapping Christmas presents!!! One of the best things about Christmas is getting to wrap presents. I love, love, love wrapping. This year my presents will be white and gold with some plain brown paper to balance the look. I am a firm believer that a beautiful present brings almost as much happiness as what is on the inside. It doesn't take that much longer to add a bit of sparkle or some green on top of your present. You can also try different ribbons and different ways of tying them. Or how about using cute tags to personalise your presents. Have a look at my Christmas board on Pinterest for lots of ideas. Here are some of my favourites...

Enjoy the weekend! Eat some Christmas cookies, listen to Christmas songs and wrap some beautiful pressies. That's what I'll be doing... :)

In case you fell in love with that spoon, a Finnish company, Beloved, makes those gorgeous spoons and lots more


Print from here


Find instructions on how to make there here


Comments

Popular Posts