This week I love...

...Christmas decorating! It's only a few weeks until Christmas and I am starting to get the house ready for the big day... and of course, the days that follow. I should be too, as we're hosting a little Christmas party for my mummy friends, their babies and husbands tomorrow. Yay! :) As you well know, my style normally is all black and white, quite minimal but for Christmas I love adding a bit extra to the decor. This year it's a little bit of red, sheepskins, glittery ornaments and candles, candles and more candles. I want it to look cosy, warm, relaxed and fun. So, this week I'll be sharing my favourite decorating tips and tricks to create that christmassy look at home. These are the things that make my Christmas. What are yours? 

Oh, and just a quick reminder... Tomorrow is the traditional Christmas Fair at Lohja. Highly recommended! Lovely handmade jewellery, woolly socks, toys, food and lots more. For more info, click here


Grey hand cushion and red velvet cushion from H&M Home, black and white cushion and sofa from Ikea





Comments

Popular Posts