This week I love...

...light!!! This week has been absolutely amazing - it's so light and bright outside. Thanks largely to the snow, freezing temperatures and the sun! Everything looks so much better inside too, have you noticed? And it's finally possible to take some photos around the house. If only it wasn't such a mess... Ha hah! This week I want to share with you some beautiful bright homes and hopefully they'll inspire you as much as they have me. A downside to all this brightness is that you can see everything that you don't like too - dust, unfinished corners, paint chips... Let's hope that these pictures will give me the boost I need to get everything sorted. Before I start work again next week. Yikes!!! Spring clean, here I come... Will you join me?






Comments

Popular Posts