This week I love...

...green. I know! You're probably thinking I've lost my mind but no, no. I'm not talking green all over but more like carefully thought out green details. I've got a bit of green here at my house so I thought I'd share my love affair with you. Emerald green, moss green, grass green... There are a lot of shades so there's one for everyone. Yes, even for you! This time of year is perfect for green. Green plants bring the spring home a bit early and green candle holders are an easy way to bring a little bit of colour into an otherwise grey colour scheme. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. Ha hah!!

Here are some ideas on how to bring some green into your home. Some small, some a little bit bigger... I particularly like the idea of matching your furniture to your wall by painting it with the same colour. Would look great with other colours too... ;)


Pictures from H&M Home



Bag from Celine

Picture from Granit

Comments

Popular Posts