This week I love...

...fresh! Fresh colours, fresh details and fresh new eyes that will see things the old 2015 eyes didn't. I love the beginning of the year. It's a great time for decorating too because most people want to make a change around that time. Spring is coming and at the latest that will trigger your inner decorator! Trust me! I know it does that to me. Ha hah!

Right now, I want space around me and something different to get the new year going... Here are some pictures that I found particularly inspiring and that gave me some new ideas on how to bring some excitement into my home. And some colour! That's different, for me at least. :) What have you got planned for the new year? Are you renovating? Moving? Or just decorating?

Hope that you'll have a great weekend! I'll be kicking off my weekend by assembling my new chairs. How exciting!!! Can't wait to share photos with you soon... 



This beauty is from Ellos, click here


Comments

Popular Posts