Golden Globes 2013 favourites

I am a huge fan of the famous American awards season. I have followed them for as long as I can remember and there's one aspect in particular that I wanted to share with you today. The Critics Choice awards were followed by the Golden Globes last Sunday and I'm already looking forward to the SAG awards on 27 January and of course, the Oscars on 24 February. If you'd ask me who won, I can't really tell but ask me what Naomi Watts or Jessica Alba was wearing and I can tell you that in great detail. For me it's all about the dresses, the accessories, the jewels, the hair and the make-up. Who wore what and of course, who was the best dressed and the worst...

I picked my five favourites from the Sunday's Globes and thought I'd share them with you now. I would also love to hear whose look you liked so share your opinions in the comments box. The pictures are from Pinterest, US Instyle and Google.






Comments

Popular Posts