Hair inspiration

So, we've had a look at my make-up inspiration for this year. Now it's time to look at hair. E and I had a chat about hair at work yesterday. What we'd want to do and most importantly when to do it. Mine is sooo awful at the moment. It needs to be dyed (the roots look ridiculous), my fringe is getting too long (yes, again) and I really want to cut it. Really!

As I said in my earlier post, my make-up inspiration is Kim Kardashian and my hair inspiration this year will be Miroslava Duma. She's the former editor of Russian Harper’s Bazaar and current freelance writer. She has, or should I say had (her hair has grown quite a bit since), the cutest little bob. Exactly, what I want!


When something like this happens (hair catastrophe or make-up query), I always go and have a good rummage in Pinterest. I obviously have a hair board, Hair Inspiration And Ideas, and it's got everything. I picked pictures of hair styles that I'm considering at the moment. As you can see, it's all quite similar. I think the main question is how long will it be in the front. The picture on bottom right is closest to how I normally cut it but I'm thinking of leaving the front a bit shorter this time... Yikes! Already panicking and I haven't even booked an appointment. Ha hah!

Here's what I found...


As this was mostly about shoulder length hair you you can click here and read my old post for other lengths and hair ideas. Not long until Friday now. Enjoy the rest of the week!!


Comments

Popular Posts