This week I love...

...the new year!!! New start (again), new possibilities and new challenges. For the first weeks at least the year is filled with big plans and promises. But will it last?! That depends on you. I have made some promises and will quietly work on them. I can't say how that'll end but at least I'll try. I think that's the main thing. With that in mind, let's have a look at the year's first top five...

1. I ♥ H&M Sport
Yeah, it's that time of the year again when people (including me) promise to do more exercise, join a gym and make an effort. It takes a lot of will power and a lot of strength. And on a rainy morning, a lot of dedication. To help motivate yourself, dressing the part is an easy way to keep on that path. H&M has a fab sportswear line, did you know?! The line is divided into running, athletic, body mind and outdoor. Something for everyone. And now it's gotten even bigger and better. Go check it out!

All pictures from H&M
2. I ♥ patterned tiles
I don't think it's any secret that I love patterned tiles! I saw a picture of this bathroom and I was sold. The bathroom ended up belonging to a 200-year-old factory in Umbria, Italy. It was transformed into an inviting home by designer Paola Navone. And I think it look gorgeous! The tiles are custom made and created by Navone. Wow! You can find all the pictures in here


  3. I ♥ these candles
The darkest time of year is here and candles are a salvation for many. Candle light is soft and if you forgot to do your dusting, it won't matter. I saw these candle holders in Pinterest and after a couple of clicks ended up in life over easy blog. Tree trunks as tables have gotten a bit smaller and now they've been made into candle holders. So, what's needed is some logs, a drill (with that kind of wide end) and some gold paint. Let the logs dry properly, decide what size you want the hole to be and get drilling. To finish it off, dip the log in some gold paint. GORGEOUS! The idea is originally from here. Try it!


4. I ♥ velvet slippers
I have a new obsession this year - velvet slippers! I'm not really that comfortable in heels and when I find beautiful flat shoes I'm always excited. There's a lot of these already in the shops and I think there'll be even more soon. Yay!! I want these!!!

Picture from Pinterest
5. I ♥ the new year
This really sums up the plans I have for this year... Time to get on it. I need to make an action plan and finally start realising those dreams. I'll keep you posted...

Picture from Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts