This week I love...

...my little brother! He's turning 30 next week and we're having a party for him this weekend. I know, how can someone so young as me have a 30-year-old little brother?! Ha hah!! Well, I do and I couldn't be prouder to be his big sister. So, it'll be party time tomorrow. I'm really excited. My family, even counting cousins and all isn't very big and tomorrow most of them are coming. Including my new god daughter. She's now just over a month. Too excited to see her!! :)

Well, before the party there's still lots to see. Time to check out this week's favourites...

1. I ♥ pink chairs
These chairs just make me smile! I love the combination of the fifties style and the modern bright pink upholstery. Really makes me want to get a round table and some gorgeous chairs around it. I found the picture from Pinterest and after clicking it that led me to lots more gorgeous picture. You can see them here. But here are the stars of the show, the stunning chairs.


2. I ♥ these baskets
These Bloomingville baskets are amazing! They work in so many ways and I love it turned upside down as a little side table. What a great idea. The colours are bang on too! I think the mint one is my favourite... Which one do you like?

Pictures from Bloomingville
3. I ♥ interior ladders
I want a ladder! Yes, I'm serious. I would love that kind of rustic wooden one but I might have to make do with a new white or black one. Or maybe I should buy a coloured one, like turquoise. It looks gorgeous in the picture, doesn't it? I'd love to hang blankets or magazines on it or just put lights on it. You can do so much with them. And I've found a really cheap one, from Ellos. And for once, I already have a space in mind for them too!! Yay!

Picture from ellos.fi
4. I ♥ this house
Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, amazing... this house is all of those things and more. I am absolutely in love. The living room and dining space combo is just to die for as is that bedroom. And just how cute is that nursery?! See the rest of the photos on Alvhem's site, here. I chose my favourites (which was most of them) so enjoy!!!












5. I ♥ nails
This spring nails are not getting the pastel treatment, at least not according to Chanel. Their new spring shade, Provocation, is dark and gorgeous. The perfect plum. I think it would look great with outfits that will follow the pastel trends. It'll bring a bit of edge to your outfit. So, give it a try!

That's that. No more. Now, let's enjoy the weekend!!!

Picture from Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts