This week I love...

...the sun!! Yes, I know it's -15 outside but it's sunny. Everything looks so lovely in the sunlight - both inside and out. And it brightens up your mood too. It's been a tiring week at work but I'm hoping that the weekend will make up for that. Tomorrow I have a friend's birthday party and on Sunday I'll be spending the whole day just here at home. Lovely!!

Let's have a look at this week's favourites then, yeah?!

1. I ♥ this idea
Why haven't I thought of this?! We've all heard of ombre hair colour but how about ombre curtains. Combining three different shades of one colour looks incredibly cool. Imagine how beautiful white, grey and black would look. I need to try this!! Soon...


2. I ♥ this house
I am in love... with these floors! And the light. And the kitchen too. Oh, and that cushion on the balcony chair. I wonder where it's from... :) Well, I guess I love pretty much everything about this house. The colours are lovely as well. I never thought I'd say this but that hint of blue really made this special for me. Do you like this too?! The pictures come from my favourite, Alvhem Mäkleri. Enjoy!












3. I ♥ awards season
The Golden Globes and the Critics Choice Awards have already been and the Oscars are fast approaching. God, I looooove the awards season. I don't care who wins what but who wears what, now that's what I'm really interested in. And it seems this year we have a new style queen blossoming right before the big day. Lupita Nyong'o has wowed in both ceremonies! She wore a radiant red Ralph Lauren dress and cape to the Globes and a fresh white Calvin Klein Collection to the Critics Choice Awards. She's the one to watch, mark my words...


4. I ♥ this calendar
Oh no!!! I have found another gorgeous (free) printable calendar. I know I showed you another one last week but I have to share this one as well. Luckily, I didn't print that one out yet. I just simply can't decide which one I like the best. Any help?! Download yours from here


5. I ♥ this wallpaper
Imagine my surprise when I came across this rather cute wallpaper and found out that it was actually Finnish! It's from Marimekko and is called "Pienet kivet". It just looks really fresh and I could imagine this being really nice for a nursery or a maybe in a dining space?

That's all for this week. Hope that you'll have a great (and sunny) weekend!! See you soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts