This week I love...

...birthdays - and more specifically my birthday. It's on Sunday so today's finds will have a birthday theme. There's some easy decorations, a cute invite idea but also some gorgeous interiors. I will be celebrating with family, here at home and concentrate on good company and making sure that everyone has a good time. And I'm attempting to bake cupcakes... Wish me luck. :)

Let's get started then.

1. I ♥ cute invites
And if I had sent any invites to my birthday party they would have had this picture. So funny and totally me. But does this mean that I have to make cake too?!


2. I ♥ doilies
Doilies are good for a variety of decorations and these recent finds are definite winners. I think I'll try and make those balls tomorrow and if I don't succeed, then I'll go for the doily bunting. They're so cute and would look lovely at other parties too, don't you think?



3. I ♥ this modern decor
Very simple and modern, beautiful colours and a gorgeous kitchen. This Swedish flat is just amazing. I wonder if this could be my birthday present?! Pretty please.








4. I ♥ cupcakes
I'm not very good in the kitchen. I mean I can feed myself but I haven't got much experience in baking. Normally my mum bakes everything I serve at parties. But this time she's coming as a guest so I can't make her bake anything. So, I will try. I thought cupcakes might be an easy way to start and I saw this cute decoration idea on Pinterest. Let's hope I don't burn down the house. 


5. I ♥ this manicure
These sparkly nails would be the perfect way to jazz up my outfit. I'm thinking of wearing my new jeans and a new electric blue top. The silver sparkle would complement that very well, I think. I guess I need to buy a new nail polish tomorrow. Ha hah!

Hey, that's it. All partied out. :) Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Comments

Popular Posts