This week I love...

Hello and greeting from Vilnius, Lithuania! This week's favourites are going to be reported from this beautiful city where I am, unfortunately not on holiday, but on a work trip for three whole weeks. And as it's Friday, we're about to go out so this week we'll have Fast Five - my favourites of the week accompanied with just a couple of words. Less talk, more pictures and inspiration, right?!

1. I ♥ this plant
My new favourite (much to my aunt's horror) is the monstera, Peikonlehti in Finnish. Love the plant but also adore single leaves in vases. Can you spot one in the pictures from Nina's home? Must get one of these this spring!

Picture from Bloomingville
2. I ♥ this change
You know I adore Nina from Stylizimo blog and I have become an even bigger fan this week. She's gone and painted the walls in her living room (twice actually as the first shade wasn't correct) and they are now a beautiful duck egg blue. I wouldn't want that colour for my own home but it suits her home so well and what an incredible freshening up after the winter! Hello spring!!!

BEFORE

Picture from Stylizimo blog
 AFTER

Picture from Stylizimo blog
3. I ♥ this kitchen
This week, no favourite house, home or flat. Just a kitchen with stunning furniture and great details. I soooo want that kind of unit as well. Maybe not quite so shabby though... Ha hah! Pictures from Alvhem Mäkleri.




4. I ♥ this skirt
This H&M skirt was the one thing that I felt I just had to have from their new catalogue. The trendiest length this summer will be the midi. No flats with this one though unless your very tall. Casual and gorgeous. Perfect for a day of shopping or a sunny lunch with the girls.

Picture from H&M
5. I ♥ Easter
It's just around the corner, you know?! Have you started with any decorations yet. This year I think I'll just have some natural eggs and display them with flowers and feathers in an egg crate/carton/box, whatever it's called. :) Simply beautiful! All pictures are from my Pinterest board Easter.

Enjoy the weekend lovelies!!! I hope I'll have some pictures from around the city to show you on Sunday...




Comments

Popular Posts