This week I love...

... my job! This week has been a bit different for me as I didn't spend it all in my store as I usually do but got a chance to help with interviews of new visual merchandisers in Estonia! It's nice to have these extra responsibilities and opportunities. I guess that's one of the perks of being a team leader. It was lovely to meet the new talents of the future and be a part of the process of selecting them. I just hope that I also get to train some of them. Or maybe go to Estonia to help open the new store. It would be a nice ending to this journey.

But today is Friday so no more work talk. It's time to unwind, relax and just enjoy the weekend! Before you all start getting too relaxed, shall we have a look at this week's favourites?! Here goes...

1. I these dining room tables
I am in the process of getting a new dining table. The reason it's turning into a long process is because I can't seem to decide on what kind of a table I would like. How surprising that I can't make a decision!! Ha hah! I have two main options - either a table with a wooden top (preferably made of old planks) or a plain white table that I could DIY by covering the top with that kind of marble plastic. Sometimes I also think about getting a wood coloured table (oak or something) but that idea is quite quickly then pushed aside as I'm not sure if I would love it long-term. Decisions, decisions... Here are a couple of tables that I really like.

Picture from Pinterest

Picture from Pinterest
2. I DIY
You know I'm a big fan of DIY and I thought these design inspired stamps were just great! I'm not quite sure what I would use them for but they are just so cool, don't you think?! The stamps feature three iconic Eames chairs (one of which can be seen in the house pictures below) and are available to buy from etsy. What would you use them for?


3. I this house
WOW! I am so in love with this house. The dining space is just beyond gorgeous and I love the floor. There are no carpets so the floor can take centre stage. And did you notice that beautiful black and white printed stool next to the dining table?! You can spot it in the second picture, on the left. I looooove it! Wonder where I could get one of those for myself?? The bedroom is also really calming and inviting. And how about that super cute nursery?! I don't know what it is about these Swedish homes but they just really "speak to me" at the moment. You can find all the pictures at Alvhem's website, here.













4. I ♥ Adelaide Kane
I have a new girl crush and her name is Adelaide Kane. She's an Australian actress and is currently starring in my favourite TV show Reign (Valtiatar). She is just incredibly beautiful, very talented, funny and did I already mention beautiful? Keep that name in mind for the future because she's going places... Here's a couple of pictures, in case you don't know who I'm talking about. 



5. I Bloomingville cups and plates
You know I dream of open shelving but there is a requirement to having that kind of shelving where everything is out in the open all the time and that is beautiful cups, plates and bowl. I think these Bloomingville dishes from their spring/summer collection would definitely look great out on display. Or what do you think of these pastel beauties?!

Hey, this is the last favourite of the week so time to get to enjoyment part of the weekend!!! Have a good one!! 





Comments

Popular Posts