This week I love...

...the sun!! Yes, I could've just as easily said holiday but the sun has actually been so amazing that even if I didn't have holiday it would have made this week so much better. Everyday has been beautiful and the weather keeps getting warmer and warmer. Spring is absolutely my favourite time of year. And in honour of this amazing season, this week's favourites will all have at least a bit of a spring vibe to them.

Are you ready to take a look?! Let's go then...

1. I ♥ make-overs
This bedroom make-over was on the front page of my Pinterest and I just totally fell in love with the light and the colour scheme. Yes, the flowers did make me squeal with delight as well. Could this be more springy?! I don't think it could. The before and after pictures as well as the inspiration behind the change can be found from the amazing DesignLoveFest blog.





2. I ♥ DIY
Spring will always create a need to re-organise your closet. It's not always the nicest thing to do but I think these hangers would definitely help! All you need is plain hangers and stamps of your choice. They could be text ones like the ones used in here but also flowers, hearts and anything else you like would work. These ladies seem to know a thing or two about DIY so if you're interested, you should check their website here.


3. I ♥ this flat
This is the time of year when I really start missing having a balcony. Our home is so lovely in all other ways but a balcony would make it a million times better. So, I often find myself looking at flats, apartments and houses with amazing balconies and yards. Today's Swedish beauty has a stunning balcony that opens up from the bedroom. I am totally in love! I also love the wallpaper in the living room, the dining room chairs and the use of green plants to bring the outside in. I'm ready to move in! You can check the rest of the flat including a nursery and a gorgeous flamingo wallpaper in the hall from Alvhem's website, here.














4. I ♥ salad
This week I've almost exclusively eaten salad (if you don't count the two hot dogs I had in Ikea). Ha hah! After three weeks in Vilnius eating out every night my body was actually craving something lighter. And the lovely, fresh, spring asparagus in the shops made my decision really easy. This yummy salad has lettuce, tomato, feta cheese, egg, asparagus and a generous amount of seeds and peanut mix. The only sauce it has is a bit of lemon juice on the asparagus and some mayo on the eggs. Yum yum! I totally recommend you to try.


5. I ♥ the midi
I've been talking about the midi skirts for a few years now so I'm hoping that this trend will finally reach Finland this summer. I will do my part and wear all of my midi skirts at least to try and make it happen. :) I've seen some in the shops already so maybe this year will be its year. You need high heels with this style unless you have looooong and lean legs. The top half can be pretty much anything - a casual t-shirt, a crop top or even a light jumper. Anyone else going to give this a go?!

There it was, another week neatly wrapped up. I want to wish you all a lovely Easter weekend. Enjoy!!

Comments

Popular Posts