This week I love...

...Friday!!! Ha hah! Yeah, the first week at work after a holiday is always the worst, isn't it?! So, I was more than happy that Friday came round so quickly. I just hope that the weather stays like this so I can fully enjoy my weekend. *fingers crossed*
Tonight we're going out to eat with friends which should be fun and maybe there might be some drinks as well after. I'm a really bad drinker but as summer comes I might be persuaded to enjoy some cider - the sweeter the better, for me. As for Saturday and Sunday, I've planned nothing so plenty of sleep and relaxation ahead. The perfect way to spend a weekend. :)

Now, time to have a look at this week's favourites...

1. I ♥ this terrace
Here's some inspiration for the summer. I think I might take these tips to the summer cottage as everything seems to be from Ikea so nice and affordable. I love those woven little seats/tables. I could have herbs in the pots and I already have a pink bench at the summer cottage, just need a new throw. Easy and quick. Update your terrace or balcony now and enjoy it for the whole summer!



2. I ♥ stacking
I love stacking bracelets but my new thing is stacking rings. This picture from Pinterest perfectly demonstrates what this is all about. Rings in different sizes are worn in different fingers and on different levels. H&M has loads of these sets in case you don't have enough rings at home. I think I do so I'm going to look for them now...


3. I ♥ this kitchen
This has almost all of the elements of my dream kitchen. The tiles. The floor. The wooden counter tops. Even that little old fashioned unit for flour, salt, rice etc. What would I add/change to make it my dream kitchen? Well, I'd love one of those big, white porcelain sinks. And of course, a Smeg fridge. But still, I really, really like this one. Do you? All pictures of the kitchen and the rest of the flat can be found on Stadshem's website.





4. I ♥ Beyonce
Bey and hubby Jay-Z rocked Coachella festival backstage!!! The super cool pair are really the king and queen of hip hop. I love what she's wearing. The camo jacket is achingly cool and those legs! Wow! I'd wear shorts that short if I had her legs. Ha hah! She's an inspiration, in more ways than one. Pictures from TV&Showbiz Mail Online. The best source for celebrity gossip. :)





5. I ♥ patterned tiles
This has probably been favourite of the week so many times but I just can't get enough of them. I keep seeing them in kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, restaurants... everywhere. And they always look gorgeous. I am obsessed!

Hey, this was the last one... Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!! 


Comments

Popular Posts