This week I love...

...photos. I know, that sounds random, let me explain. Earlier this week, I was flicking through the photos on my phone and I found a stunning photo of our bedroom. Can you imagine how many ideas I immediately had in my head? I predict that tomorrow there will be some changes made in the bedroom. Ha hah!! All I have to do is wait for S to leave the house as he hates it when I change the order. :)

Time to have a look at this week's list. Let's see if there's any inspiration for change on the list...

1. I ♥ display inspiration
I have a Pinterest board with that same title and it's full of pictures of beautiful displays. I love to look at them when I'm looking for ideas and something new to bring to my own home. This picture was one of the most recent additions to that board and I was just delighted when I found out that the picture and all the items were from H&M Home. Yes, I do love it! Hope you do too.

All pictures from www.hm.com

2. I ♥ plum lips
I bought a new dark plum coloured lipstick today. It's actually a mix between a pen and a lipstick so it's more moisturising. And I can't wait to try it. If you're planning to do the same, make sure your lips are in perfect condition - no dryness and chapped lips with dark colour. That's the first rule. I also obey another, quite common, rule which is to keep your eyes neutral if your lips are dark. One last thing, use a lip liner so the colour doesn't start bleeding over the lines. Autumn is all about dark lips so if you're tempted to try it, now is the time!

3. I ♥ this kitchen
I was captivated by this kitchen. It has so many things that I love about it. So many, in fact, that I wrote them in the picture. What's your favourite feature about this gorgeous, modern kitchen? Tack, Alvhem Mäkleri, for the pictures and inspiration.





4. I ♥ this dessert
I saw a picture of this dessert and it looks just yummy! It's blueberry and blackberry crumble. In Finland, we most often make apple crumble but I would love to give this a try. I was looking at the recipe and it has things like coconut oil which I wouldn't personally use but if you like it, go for it. You can find more pictures and the recipe here or try your own try and tested recipe. I think we all have one for a simple crumble, right?!


5. I ♥ kittens
Is it too early to wish for Christmas presents? I hope not because I really want to put forward my wish to Santa as early as possible. I want this!!!!!!!!!!! What a super cute kitten! Pretty please...

With this cutie pie bringing a smile to everyone's face I would like to wish you a wonderful weekend! Enjoy! :)

Comments

Popular Posts