This week I love...

... Valentine's Day, of course. For this one day a year everyone makes an extra effort to show their friends and loved ones just how much they mean to them. I hope that you will all have a fabulous day and you will feel as loved and treasured as I do. I truly have the best fiancé, family and friends. Feel so blessed.

But now, it's time for this week's favourites... Let's have a look, shall we?!

1. I ♥ H&M Home rugs
This spring H&M Home has further improved it's selection and added rugs into the mix. And just how gorgeous are these little rugs. They're all size 80x140cm, so not that big but perfect for smaller spaces like my kitchen for example. Now if only I could decide on which one I like the best?!

Pictures from hm.com

2. I ♥ parrot tulips
In my mind it's spring already and it seems that the shops are feeling the same way as tulips are everywhere already. Today I wanted to highlight this special variety of tulips, parrot tulips. Obviously not as widely sold as the regular variety but definitely worth the search. All good florists should have these in their selections and they come in a variety of colours too. I think they are just incredibly beautiful and just that little bit more special. Do you like them too?


3. I ♥ this house
And more spring is heading your way, this time in the form of this gorgeous apartment. The whole vibe is just straight from sunny April days, don't you think?! That bedroom wallpaper, the yellow accents in the living room and the general feeling of white and light in the whole apartment. I also love the different shades of green found in the bedroom textiles as well as in the other rooms as plants and flowers. Lovely. This beauty is from Stadshem and you can find the rest of the pictures here.










 
4. I ♥ DIY
Wow! I soooooo want to do this!!!! What a transformation! I found this idea from Pinterest and tracked it down to a fab blog, Design and Forum. She had bought the PS table from Ikea (29€) and look at what she did with it... Just a bit of paint and marble contact plastic wrap was all that was needed. She left out the grid but I quite like that. I am going to buy this table and definitely give this a go! This would be perfect as a little sofa table. Love it!!! You can buy marble wrap from Sinelli or Clas Ohlson and the paint used was just plain black acrylic paint. The full instructions can be found on Design and Forum blog, here



5. I ♥ S, my friends and my family.
As it is Valentine's Day, I just want to take this opportunity to say...
My fiancé, S, I love you. Now and always. 
My family, you mean the world to me.
My friends, thank you for always being there for me, you are so important to me!

Hyvää Ystävänpäivää!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Comments

Popular Posts