This week I love...

...spring! It's definitely here now. There's flowers everywhere, the trees are starting to look green and the shops are full of summer clothes. Yay! I even saw a white wagtail (västäräkki) today! It means that we're close to summer too. I love this time of year as it's a great time to bring your home to spring too. I changed the curtains in the living and bedroom today and the house already looks a million times better.

Let's have a look if I found anything springy for this week's list... 

1. I ♥ posters
And here's one for spring. Print, frame and enjoy.


2. I ♥ baby clothes
This little romper suit is perfect for summer. I think our baby would look super cute in this. And I absolutely adore the matching headband. It's available to buy from Etsy but I'm guessing my mum could make this, right?!


3. I ♥ this house
This has been my inspiration this week - a home filled with green. Green plants, I mean. And flowers and branches. Love it! This is what I've been trying to recreate at home this week. With the addition of some green cushions too. I'll show you soon... But for now, let's have a look at the original inspiration pictures. Courtesy of Alvhem Mäkleri.







4. I ♥ DIY
These little side tables would be easy to make yourself. You need some plates from tree trunks and then just add legs of your choice. You can buy loose legs from Ikea for example. I think I might try making these at our summer cottage. We definitely have enough tree trunks so that won't be a problem! Ha hah!


5. I ♥ Ellos
I've seen a lot of cool things from Ellos recently but these chairs are my absolute favourite. They're meant for the garden or a balcony but I think they'd look great next to my dining table. Kind of like Bertoia chairs, don't you think?

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!!


Comments

Popular Posts