This week I love...

Today, less talk, more action so let's get straight to business. Here are this week's favourites...

1. I ♥ House Doctor
It's nothing new that I love House Doctor decorating products but at the moment I'm more interested in their jewellery and bags. Have you seen the spring/summer collection? My favourites are definitely the black, white and pink canvas and make-up bags with witty texts on them and the stunning sterling silver jewellery covered with 14k gold and featuring semi-precious stones like rose quartz. Now, all I need to do is find out where to buy them here in Finland. If anyone knows please do tell! You can have a look at the collection here.

Picture House Doctor website

Picture House Doctor website
2. I ♥ Kikan Kukka ja Lahja
It's the most amazing flower shop I've ever seen. And I've seen my fair share of flower shops. It's situated in Salo in a beautiful, old, powder blue building, on the main street. In addition to flowers the selection has a lot of gorgeous decorative stuff - small and big. New spring items are starting to arrive and among them are beautiful birdcages, an amazing chest of drawers (remember, there's always just one of each piece of furniture as most are flea market finds) and of course beautiful flowers. Have you seen yellow hyacinths before?! I haven't but I definitely need them for Easter!!! You can see more here.


3. I ♥ Easter bunny
This year I really want to have a bunny pillow for Easter. I was trying to explain this to my mum but she didn't get what I was on about, so here you are. I found this one on Etsy and it's really cute, don't you think?! However, I want to make one, not buy one. So, I'm currently looking for a picture that I could put on fabric and then cut it to shape and sew it. I will keep you updated on my progress...

4. I ♥ simplicity
I love these pics. So simple, natural and beautiful. And they remind me of spring. Love, love, love...

Picture from Pinterest
 
5. I ♥ Oscars
The Academy Awards, also known as Oscars will be handed out this weekend. In Finland, it'll be Monday morning, very early Monday morning. In fact, you can watch the whole thing on TV live, starting just before midnight. I have to wake up early on Monday so I will have to tape it. I just hope that the coverage on the dresses will be good as well. For me, that's the most important part. I don't care who wins but I want to know what the ladies are wearing.

I've picked my three all time favourite dresses. Who would you have chosen?

Enjoy your weekend and the Oscars!!!! 

Jessica Alba in Versace
Julia Roberts in vintage Valentino
Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad

Comments

Popular Posts