This week I love...

...the snow! The ground is finally white!!! And just in time for Finland's Independence Day. Everywhere looks so beautiful and calm. It's really starting to feel like it'll be Christmas soon. A bit too soon if you ask me as I feel like I'm not quite ready for it yet. Still need to get quite a few presents and make more cards. Lots more, actually. I'm really excited about this week's favourites so let's start going through them, yeah? Hope you'll like them as much as I do...

1. I ♥ these Christmassy pictures
I came across these pictures yesterday and knew instantly that they had to be part of this week's favourites. They are from Gloria Koti magazine and the house is from Kannustalo and called Vihervaara. Styling has been done by Mirsa Kaartinen and the gorgeous photos are taken by the amazing Krista Keltanen. The photos are from Krista's blog. Can't wait to get my hands on the magazine. Enjoy!





2. I ♥ these nails
How perfect are these for the holidays!! So cute. These need to be done professionally though unless you have a seriously steady hand or some similar nail stickers. And imagine all the different colour combos. How about trying for example red or grey instead of the beige?! The choices are endless. Which colour would you go for?

Picture from Pinterest (@just1nail)
3. I ♥ Paul Walker
I was shocked and saddened to hear of the death of one of my favourite actors, Paul Walker. It's been on my mind all week and at nights I've been reading news about the accident that claimed his life, watching videos of his co-workers visit the crash site, holding back my own tears and just wondering why it had to happen. He was such a brilliant actor, he worked hard on his charities, was a son, a brother, a boyfriend, a friend and an idol to so many. RIP Paul. You will be truly missed.




4. I ♥ this display
The second advent is next Sunday and we light another candle. I kind of forgot or maybe didn't have time to put the four candles out on display but now I'm actually kind of glad. I found this picture on Bo Bedre magazine's website, here. And THIS is what I want to do. I have almost all the ingredients at home already. Just need a couple more branches. So simple and yet so beautiful, don't you think?


5. I ♥ Christmas events
And one of the events that I'm really looking forward to is MRS JONES blogger Jonna's Christmas market next weekend. She's joined by Tiirinkosken Tehdas, Cafe Sorelle and Suvimarja Lifestyle Shop. So there'll be lots and lots of beautiful things for sale. Will I see you there?!

Comments

Popular Posts