This week I love...

...Christmas!!! Only a few more nights... I'm starting to be as excited as a little kid about the holidays. To top off my joy, I don't have to go to work on Monday so I have six days off work!! What could be better than that?! What am I going to do during those six days? Well, I'll meet my new god daughter (she's now a week old), eat way too much chocolate, enjoy spending time with my family, help my friend decorate her new house and whatever else I can fit in. I cannot wait!!!

But first it's time to check out this week's favourites...

1. I ♥ this rug
Oh my, it's not even properly winter yet and I'm already getting into the springy state of mind. This rug has taken me straight to spring. The first rays of sunlight, bright colours and cheerful mood. I am absolutely in love with its colours. I don't think I'd want a pink rug in my own home but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate this beauty. Would you want a pink rug?!


2. I ♥ wrapping presents
And these beauties are just gorgeous. Imagine how much you can do with just plain brown paper and some white accessories. I love how there's ribbons, lace, pictures, music sheet and more decorating these presents. I definitely will give this a go as I'm wrapping my presents over the weekend. Picture from here.


3. I ♥ holiday nails
What could be more Christmassy than red, sparkly nails?! Nothing. And this technique is super simple. Put on clear nail polish, dip your nail in some red glitter and then add a top coat of clear nail polish. After the nails are dry, wipe off the excess glitter and you're done! Now, where can I buy some red glitter... At a craft store, apparently.


4. I ♥ this house
How stunning is this?! I just can't get over it. The colour scheme is so beautiful that I'm now firmly thinking about adding some dusky pink into my own home too in the new year. There is fabulous furniture dotted all around the house. Even the bathroom in this house is simply stunning. Well, actually there's TWO stunning bathrooms. Yes, that's how special this house is. And that little girl's room...adorable. The only thing I don't like is the lights. Maybe it's just so fancy that I don't get it but I really don't like the cords dangling in full view like that. This is surprise, surprise from Sweden again, this time from Fantastic Frank.












5. I ♥ DIY
Do you still have presents to wrap?! Well, you're in luck as now you can still use these gorgeous tags. I found these on Pinterest last year but haven't used them yet. Maybe this year. There's five different designs and I think they're all rather fabulous. And will no doubt look great with the presents in the picture above. You can find them and lots of other printables on my Christmas board.


That's all for this week. All that's left to say is to wish you all a very merry Christmas. Eat, drink and be merry! Enjoy!! 

Kuva Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts