This week I love...

...fashion! Summer is here and so is the time to update my wardrobe for this glorious time of year. I've started by buying a neon pink college jumper. Ha hah! Not exactly a flower dress that you normally buy but I'll start with that. The colour was so delicious I couldn't resist. Perhaps next time I'll get that dress. The summer is only beginning... :)

Let's see if there's any fashion in this week's finds...

1. I ♥ advice
And this is some great advice. "How to style your home like a pro" is a list of great tips and tricks accompanied by gorgeous pictures that I came across one night while browsing around on Pinterest. You can find part 1 here and part 2 here. Enjoy!!

Picture from The Little Design Corner

2. I ♥ s/s fashion
I picked some of my favourite looks to inspire you with spring/summer fashion. Things I love... neon colours, sporty details, midi skirts, minimalism, layers and fabulous accessories. That's what my summer wardrobe is made of. What about you? All pictures can be found from my Pinterest board Fashion - Spring/Summer.


3. I ♥ this home
This home stood out because of its huge bedroom! Wow! Also the bed is gorgeous. Much like the rest of the flat. I can spy my favourite Ikea carpet in the living room and gorgeous chairs around the dining room table and in the kitchen. And there seems to be a fig tree in every room or perhaps it's just the same plant moving from one photo to another. :) The bathroom also gets a big thumbs up from me. Don't you just love it? This and other beauties can be found at Alvhem.












4. I ♥ this look
I literally love everything about this. Especially the ever so slightly pastel pink hair! But also the stunning make-up that perfectly matches the hair. It's so soft and ethereal. The skin is so perfect, the lips so cute and the eyes so sexy. So unconventional yet so beautiful.


5. I ♥ black cottages
You don't often see black houses but black summer cottages are becoming more popular. Freshened up with white windows it makes the cottage look modern and timeless, no matter how old it might be. I just love the look. My little cottage has been painted with brown to match the bigger cottage but maybe when it comes time to re-paint I'll go for black... How do you like it?

Hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy the sun!!! 




Comments

Popular Posts