This week I love...

...my mum! It's Mother's Day on Sunday and without a shadow of a doubt I can say that I have the best mum in the world. She's supportive, caring, funny, the best cook, she listens, helps and does whatever it takes to make me feel better. Simply the best! This week's list is dedicated to all the Mothers out there. You are all amazing!!!

Let's have a look at what's been happening this week...

1. I ♥ Hay's marble tray
Marble is very trendy at the moment and this little tray is a fabulous way to introduce it into your home in a small quantity. The tray is quite expensive though but will look just beautiful in all kind of displays - whether it's just going to look pretty or act for example as a serving dish. This stunning picture is from Stylizimo blog and really shows just how gorgeous the tray is.


2. I ♥ fig trees
This is no surprise but I love fig trees. They're so decorative. I've been looking for one for ages but haven't had much luck. But now, a tip from Elsass blog, changed everything. And this was one that I definitely wanted to share. It seems that my favourite shop, Granit, has some in stock. I need to get there asap!!! Are you going to be there too?!

Picture from Pinterest

3. I ♥ this little cottage
Oh, wow!!! I was looking for an inspirational home and I came across this super cute little cottage and I instantly knew that this was this week's favourite! I love the porch/terrace and the inside is so beautiful and filled with light. I will definitely be using this as inspiration when I'm decorating my own little cabin again in the summer. This one's for sale through Stadshem. You can check the rest of the pictures here. How perfect would this be for the summer??!!











 



4. I ♥ blonde hair
Yes, summer is coming and I want blonde hair. Again! Ha hah! Sorry, mum! She's going to go crazy if I talk to her about having blonde hair again. This happens every year. When the summer starts approaching I no longer like my dark brown hair and want it to lighter. Last year my hair was at its lightest but then in the autumn time I wanted it darker again. And now I regret it. Well, time to start planning and dreaming about this year's hair. Here's some inspiration pictures I've been looking at... You can find more at my Pinterest board Hair Inspiration And Ideas.

5. I ♥ events
And one such lovely event is going to take place tomorrow. A cute lifestyle shop Cafe Latte Spirit in Leppävaara is going to have its annual Spring Day. Unfortunately, I'll miss it because we're going to Salo tomorrow but if you can I recommend you pop by. Lots of loveliness for sale. Maybe you need a last minute Mother's Day gift? You're sure to find it there. Here's the advert and here is their FB page.

Hope you have a lovely weekend, everyone!!! Let's hope the rain will give way to some sunshine...


Comments

Popular Posts