This week I love...

...making summer plans. Summer is such a great time because there are so many different events, lovely places to visit and, most importantly, time to actually do something. My holiday is only three weeks away (yes, really!!) and I have already planned lots of time at the summer cottage, visits to some great summer cities like Hanko and Naantali and a trip to Tallinn as well (S requested this one). So, lots of lovely stuff to look forward to. Have you made any plans yet?

What's been happening in the past week... Let's move on and find out.

1. I ♥ DIY
I hate, hate, hate cords! S likes to have his cadgets all around the house and that means cords all around the house. And it infuriates me! But now I have found a solution. And it seems like a fairly easy solution too. Just wrap some rope around the cords and they'll look pretty in no time. I'll definitely be trying this! For more tips and tricks, check out this website.


2. I ♥ asparagus
One of my favourite signs of summer - asparagus. It's so yummy and so easy to make. You can boil it, roast it, grill it... whatever you like. It tastes lovely which ever way you cook it and goes with pretty much anything. I especially love it with egg and/or chicken. Here are some ideas I picked from my Pinterest board Come Dine With Me

Asparagus with feta cheese and roasted pistachios
Asparagus with balsamic tomatoes
Asparagus with eggs and ham

3. I ♥ this house
There are so many things about this house that I love... The rough brick wall in the kitchen (adore!), the Norden side table from Ikea (want!), the antique cupboard in the living room (gorgeous!). The living room is not much but the kitchen more than makes up for it. Oh, and did you see the fig tree? Yay! I'm so trendy. Ha hah! This beauty comes from Alvhem. More pictures here. Enjoy!

















4. I ♥ Lenneke Wispelwey
A picture in Pinterest led me to discover this wonderful Dutch designer. And now I am absolutely in love with these dishes. So modern! So beautiful! Check out her website here. What do you think?


5. I ♥ glowing skin
This is what I am after and my newest weapon in the battle is Garnier's new Miracle Cream. Ha hah! Perfectly named, it really does seem to do what it says on the bottle. I bought it a few days ago but from the first time I put it on, I felt my skin to be more glowing and more moisturized. Let's hope things stay that way... Here's some pictures I am using as inspiration.

Well, that is all for today. Enjoy your weekends, lovelies!!!

Comments

Popular Posts