This week I love...

...good news! There's been plenty recently, the most recent being the birth of my good friend's daughter this morning. Congrats, R and J!!! Can't wait to see the little bundle of joy. Life is always better when good things are happening and people are happy. There was also a fabulous event yesterday, the bloggers' flea market where I was selling my unused interior items and lots more. There were soooo many people, I think more than last time! And the best part, it didn't rain!! Ha hah!

I have found so many fab things this week that we better get started...

1. I ♥ wallpaper
And nobody does it better than Mr Perswall. The new City of Romance wallpaper collection features pictures from the sights and streets of Paris, the ultimate romantic city. It's one of my favourite cities even though I've never been there. It's on my list of places to visit and I'm sure I'll get there one day. In the meantime I could look at the Eiffel tower every day with this stunning wallpaper. Want!!



2. I ♥ Bloomingville A/W
One of my favourite brands, Bloomingville, has released some new images of their A/W collection. I had a flick through the catalog and every page had something I could've and would've wanted. There was even a whole page of those concrete houses that I want!!! You can see the catalog here. These are some of my favourite pictures. Enjoy!






3. I ♥ this Melbourne home
I love it when seeing one picture leads you to something amazing... That happened earlier this week when I saw a picture the glass domes and soon found myself at the website Vogue Australia. I was drooling over these pictures and knew I had to share them. Somehow very Scandinavian - fresh, minimalist and just to die for. You can find a link to Vogue Australia here.





 
4. I ♥ Aesop
There's a trendy new soap in town. I know how that sounds... How do you know that a soap is trendy? Well, all you really have to do is look at pictures on blogs or Pinterest and you'll soon find one common denominator. It seems that to have a fabulous bathroom, you also need to have the right accessories. Check out these pics if you still have doubts. And to end with a fun fact, Aesop is also from Melbourne like the gorgeous flat above. What a funny coincidence! :)




5. I ♥ fashion
Yay! Autumn is coming and that means that it's time to shop for autumn fashion. This is by far the best time of the year when it comes to fashion. The colours, the textures, everything is so much better and richer in the autumn. I, for one, cannot wait for cold weather and a chance to wear my new baseball jacket. Which reminds me, pictures for this autumn fashion celebration are all key items that you need to look hip and happening. OMG! That sounded so old-fashioned. Ha hah! Well, anyway... On your shopping list should be a sweatshirt, a baseball jacket, a pair of cool trainers and a pastel coloured coat. I have two out of four already. Ha hah!

Enjoy your weekends!!! I know I will! :)

Comments

Popular Posts