This week I love...

...autumn! It's definitely in the air now. I guess the clearest sign is the weather. It's chilly and it keeps raining. At the moment it's sunny and beautiful though but it still really feels like we'll soon be in September. But I am excited about it! The best part about autumn - fashion!!! The colours, the textures, the layers... I can't wait to get out my woolly scarves and hats. Anyone else feel the same?!

Shall we have a look at what autumny things I've found for this week...

1. I ♥ cosy bedrooms
As autumn comes closer you want to get your bedroom back from fresh to cosy. I love layers of sheets, quilts and blankets. Preferably, topped off with lots of pillows and some fur. A real nest where I can curl up after a long day and drift off. These bedrooms have that feeling... The pictures are from my Pinterest board Bedroom.




2. I ♥ candles
Autumn's dark nights and candles are a match made in heaven. These Tine K candle holders are a new addition to the collection and as I love that kind of mercury silver, these are bound to end up in my collection. Sooo beautiful! Pictures are from Tine K blog and Facebook page.



3. I ♥ this house
This house has everything you could ask for from an autumny home. I love the feeling in the living room - the textiles, the plants, the fireplace... The minty walls in the kitchen are super cute and I am in love with that rattan chair in the bedroom. And notice that cosy feeling in the bedroom? That's what I'm talking about... Pictures from Alvhem Mäkleri.













4. I ♥ fashion
Like I said I love love love autumn fashion. I think these three pictures sum up my feelings about this time perfectly - that oxblood colour, scarves, checks, cardigans and just general warmth and cosiness. What's not to love?! The pictures are from my Pinterest board Fashion - Autumn/Winter.


5. I ♥ events
One of my favourite events is coming up - a DIY fair, Helmiplaneetta & Leimailutaivas. It's half paper crafts and half pearls and beads. I need to make a list as I tend to go crazy as soon as I step in. If you like doing things - cards, jewellery, scrapbooking etc., yourself, this place is a must! I can hardly wait and yes, my shopping list is veeeery long. Ha hah!! Anybody else going?

That's it for this week. Enjoy the weekend! I'll go and spend it at the summer cottage. Let's hope it doesn't rain all weekend. :)


Comments

Popular Posts