10 000 and counting...

When I started writing my blog I always hoped that people would find it, fall in love with it and start reading it regularly. But I always knew that there would be people just looking for something and after they would find it in my blog they would then forget about it. Whatever kind of readers I have had, today, a little over a year after I started this blog I have reached 10 000 views/people/readers.

I hope it's not just my aunt and my mum who have read it 5000 times each but that there are other people as well who enjoy what I do. :) Nowadays I am trying to write more often and I always try to write with the intention of providing something to my readers - information, ideas, comfort, support or sometimes just amusement.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for popping over, reading, commenting and, of course, leaving a mark on my statistics. Hope to see you here in the future as well...



Comments

Popular Posts